Saturday, October 5, 2013

She is an American Beauty

She is an American Beauty - More of the My Minds Eye Chalk Studio Collection.  The thing I love so much about this collection is that it is so different in theme.  There is the black & white chalkboard aspect of it and then there is this soft muted side of it which is perfect for a girly layout.  I also used up my stash for embellishments (Kaisercraft Forget me not, prima divine flowers & butterfly and Prima Junk yard findings (water tap) and Prima resin bird house.  Added mix'd media chiffon ink and memento London fog ink.  This is my beautiful niece Ellise Quimby (nicknamed Ella) who turned 5 in April.  This pic is from her July vacation to upstate New York.  TFL!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Donna I have been looking at all your layouts on the Scrapbook.com gallery and I am amazed at your talent! I love your work! You have a new fan! Please come by and visit! I have a giveaway this month for a special little girl! All the best!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete