Friday, September 30, 2016

New cards



Finding my way through cardmaking.  Never thought it would be so hard.  I guess I'm used to scrapbooking and mixed media, but this is fun!  The first image (do what makes you happy) is a stamp by Unity Stamp Company (I am addicted with a capital A to Unity!).  Most of the image is colored with copic markers and the background was done with Kuratake watercolors.  I made this card for my sister's upcoming birthday.

The 2nd card, Life is better with friends, is another stamp by Unity Stamp Company.  The butterfly is Unity as well. I colored this solely with copic markers and added some Ranger liquid pearls and colorbox ink.  I made this for a friend.  TFL!
 
The 3rd card, Let beauty surround you is also a stamped image from Unity Stamp Co.  I used multiple layers of My Minds Eye paper, copic markers, EK Success punches, prima and Tim Holtz distress inks.  I made this card for someone special. 
 


1 comment: